Friday, May 7, 2010

BRAINS!!!!

I promised myself that I wouldn’t miss a week so I am compiling weeks 13 and 14 together.  I know, totally lame, but life is busy.


The best past of the past few weeks been the ultrasound during week 13.  It was amazing and super in-depth.  Matt and I had decided to do the Downs screening and the ultrasound was the final step.  We got our results at the doc that day and they were super good.  Our chances of having a baby with downs is 1<10,000 chance. Woot woot!  So we were stoked about those odds.  During the ultrasound, we got to see every bit of the baby, which was amazing.  The BRAINS (in zombie voice), heart, feets, arms and huge heed.  We even got to see the *cough* boy parts.  The tech was almost sure we were having a boy.  I am soooooo very excited about this.  Mostly because I want a little Matt<3

I have finally gotten my energy back, which is such a relief.  I felt pretty good in week 14 to the point where I have been doing some mega-nesting.  I began putting things in the soon-to-be nursery during the weekend.  I have also started an online registry.  I can’t even tell you about how cute some of the stuff is!  See above.

It’s really hard to resist putting every little thing on it.  We have been really blessed with friends that have given us big-ticket items to use.  We already have a bassinet, stroller, newborn car seat, cribs and like 16 offers for diaper genies.  I guess everyone hates those things.

School is school but people have been super supportive, looking out for me.  I was stupidly in a display case this week setting up and breaking down art. Everyone and their mom was stopping and telling me to "get outta there" and that I shouldn’t be doing that.  I’ve gotta remember not to do stupid things.

No comments:

Post a Comment