Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I heart popsicles

Here is week 12 in a nutshell:

I am still tired in the afternoon.

I have been having lots of problems sleeping at night.

The acne is going away. WOO HOO!!!

I have been told more than once that I’m glowing, although I’m still not sure what it means.

I am one gassy lassie.

I have consumed copious amounts of bomb pops.

My torso resembles an egg shape.

There was a big fight in front of me last week and I refrained from breaking it up.

I am still patiently waiting to feel the baby.

Matt had to prick my finger for the Downs screening and it sucked massively.  I broke out in sweats and shook.

I am insanely thirsty.

I actually had some energy to do housework on Saturday.

We made plans to go to Michigan in a few weeks and I plan on eating TONS of Mexican food.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!! Let me know when you are going to MI, I will gladly gorge myself on some Sunnyside if you want company! My thing was grapefruit...I ate at least 4 of them a day for about 3 months. It was ridiculous. At least popcicles are easier to eat!

    ReplyDelete