Thursday, April 1, 2010

I HATE MINI SKIRTS!

Guys!  I have only thrown up once this week, just once!  Maybe it’s the end…. 

My ultrasound on Tuesday was rescheduled to the 8th which I was a bit bummed about as I wanted to have some pictures to show my family and Matt’s family over the break. 

I do feel like things are tapering off a bit as far as nausea and fatigue.  I no longer drag home after a day of work and sleep till 6pm. 

Food is still eh.  I decided to have ice cream for dinner the other night.  Yes, I know it was a bad idea and learned my lesson as I’m a bit lactose intolerant.  I was awoken during the night with what my kids call “the bubbles” which is never a good sign.  At least it took care of all the constipation I was having. 

I officially have a belly.  Not sure if I should yet but I do and my clothing is becoming a problem.  I had a heinous trip to Target yesterday to try to find suitable skirts.  Everything is mini and I wanted to beat people over the head.  It was depressing seeing all the Jean Paul Goutier stuff and the cute Liberty line.  I’m already not comfortable with my body and seeing it growing is very frustrating.  I know I’m producing life but it’s really hard seeing your body growing and changing and all I can think about is how am I going to lose all this later on.  I need to talk to my shrink about that one.

My mother and brother will be in town this weekend and I’m excited to be pampered by my mom a bit.  I’m sure we will do baby shopping and look for a crib.  I still haven’t bought anything for the baby yet.  I would like to buy something special what should it be????

1 comment:

  1. Target sucks for maternity clothes...and clothes in general (except for underwear...I love their underwear). Try Old Navy: I got a cute skirt, very sensible length.

    Go crazy while Mom is in town- the first thing we got for Baby was a stroller.

    ReplyDelete