Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Baby Movin' Baby Movin'

Week 18-20

These weeks have all seemed to blend together over the past 3 weeks.  The biggest event had to have been that one of my students came to stay with us for a week.  I’m sure everyone thought we were crazy for taking her in, but we did what had to be done.  It was an emotional rollercoaster and we are still working things out with the family.  I wish I could say I was happy with the outcome but it’s just not time for us to raise a tween.

Around week 19 I felt the baby move for the first time.  I was laying in bad dozing off and felt the, so-called flutters.  Since then the baby seems to do summersaults in my belly.  I drank coffee the other week and the baby freaked out.  I feel him move at certain times of the day and I have been told this could be his sleeping patterns.  Mainly the moving is at 10:00 am and 10:00pm that I can tell for sure.

Sleeping is rough that’s all I will say.

It’s almost the end of the school year and I can’t wait to be done.  I have recently started not feeling very safe in the school.  I seem to walk around with my hand over my tummy dodging kids running through the halls.  The fights have been plenty abundant in which I just quietly retreat to my room.  At this point I will face push a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment